- 7” display with touchscreen supports both 480 x 234 & 800 x 480 resolutions for different LCD panels
- -30 to 70° C wide range temperature support
- Five user-defined function keys, 2 watt speaker, and USB host.
- Supports auto-adjust light sensor LCD backlight brightness control
- One cable connects with TREK-5xx series
- Wake up/power button on back for easy to wake up/power up; LCD backlight power button
- CE/FCC/e13 certified
The TREK-303 is a vehicle display system for Mobile Resource Management (MRM) applications in trucks, buses and taxis. The TREK-303 touch panel is the perfect size for tight spaces; ideal for fleet management and dispatch applications. It also meets requirements for automotive grade working temperatures (-30 ~ 70° C). TREK-303 provides excellent display capabilities, featuring light-weight housing, compatible with RAM mounting solutions that customers can easily install. TREK-303 supports two display resolutions. The low resolution panel is design compatible with the TREK-510 vehicle computing system; the high resolution panel is design compatible with TREK-550 computing system. TREK-303 is designed with drivers in mind: when the system requires powering up or waking up, it can be easily controlled from the button located in back; and for night driving, the panel has an auto detecting light sensor to automatically adjust brightness. TREK-303 is a smart display designed especially for truck, bus, and taxi drivers.